Snow Windows’s has created this Privacy Notice in order to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting the privacy of all clients. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, they can be directed to email@example.com
All clients are promised that:
- Snow Windows’s will always respect your right to privacy.
- We understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
- All data gathered as a result of your website visit or contact will be treated as confidential.
- All orders placed online will be confirmed by email if you have provided an email
How we use your data
- To place an order online, enter a promotion or make a booking, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
- We use your personal data for legitimate business purposes, i.e. visits to your home/business to create bespoke art installations or to process online orders you have made.
- We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
- We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
How long will you keep my data?
- We’ll hold onto your data for as long as necessary. Please refer to our retention
Your rights as a data subject
- At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
Under the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) all companies are required to have transparency on the way they collate, store and use any personal information. As stated, you have the right to ask that personal data is destroyed or deleted.
All information is paper based or stored electronically. All filing is secure. Information is only shared with registered accounting bodies.
This information is kept for 7 years.
To get in touch, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or telephone: 07955 494624
You may be asked for ID to confirm your identity.